The new versions for Mac and for iPhone of iDatabase have significantly improved the stability of the sync function. Please check if your apps are up to date, whether you continue encounter sync problems, they could be due to a damaged database. To solve these problems you can try the following.
- Sync one database at time and detect the database that cause the problem.
- On the Mac, go to the Databases view.
- Use the contextual menu on the database that is creating problems to export it (choose a location where you find easily the exported file, for example the Desktop).
- Import the exported database using the "Import" menu item from the "File" menu.
- Try now to sync the database you have imported.
If the problem is not yet solved, please contact us so that we can provide to you personalized assistance.
- How to sync a database between two different devices (iPhone, iPad or Mac)
- Can I import data into an existing database?