Creating tasks in Clean Text it's very easy
Automated tasks are series of actions you define that perform processing transformations and replacements in the text with a single click. Every task you create is listed in the Tasks sidebar and can also be exported for sharing with other users.
Creating tasks is very easy, and you can also include Regular Expressions replacements in your tasks.
To create a task with Clean Text do the following
- Click on the "Tasks" tab on the top of the Actions sidebar.
- On the bottom of the sidebar, click on the "Edit Tasks" button.
- Click on the "Add" button.
- Give a name to your task.
- Click on the "+" button below the Actions' list.
- Choose the actions you want to perform on the text (you can also choose "Replace Text" on the available action list if you want to perform a custom replacement).
- Click on the "Save Task", then "Done" buttons.
- All done.
Now your task is listed in the Tasks list, just click it to use it. You can also customize it later by adding other actions to replace or manipulate text.